A bone tumor is an abnormal growth of cells within the bone that may be cancerous (malignant) or noncancerous (benign). Cancer (malignant) that begins in the bone is called primary bone cancer. It found most often in the legs and arms but it can occur in any bone in the body.
Primary bones are call sarcomas. That’s different type of sarcoma and it each types begin in a different of bone tissues. The most common sarcomas , Ewing’s sarcoma, and chondrosarcoma.
What is the types of Bone Tumor?
There are various types of bone tumor. They include the following:
- Sarcomas this type of cancer arises form osteopath tissue which is found in the bone. It is very common in the knee area or in the upper arm.
- Ewing’s Sarcoma: This one is named after the surgeon who discovered it. It is prevalent in males. It affects the thigh bones, shin bone, thigh bone and the pelvis.
- Chondrosoma: This one usually starts in the cartilage cells. However, it could also grow within a bone or its surface.
What is the Symptoms about Bone Tumor?
That is several symptoms that may occur as bone tumor grow and develops, with pain being the most symptoms. While it can occur in any the bones of the body, bone tumor occurs most often in the long bones of the arm and also the legs.
If you’re having one or more bone tumor symptoms, you should discuss with physician in order to identify the cause and receive the correct treatment, if necessary.
Possible symptoms of bone tumor include:
- Bone Pain – Pain is the most common sign of bone tumor, and may become as the tumor grows. Bone pain can cause a deep ache in a bone or bone region example at the back, pelvis, legs, ribs, and arms Early on, the pain may only occur at night, or when you are active. As the cancer develops, though the pain may become more persistent.
- Swelling – The area where the pain is localized may begin to show signs of swelling, or a lump or mass may be present.
- Fragility – Tumor cells can weaken the bone, and this may sometimes result in a fracture. The break may occur in an area of the bone that had previously been sore or painful for a period of time.
- Decreased movement – In some cases, if the location of the tumor is near a joint, it may make normal movements difficult or painful.
- Other Symptoms – Unintended weight loss and fatigue that accompanies bone pain may be a sign of bone tumor. Other symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, may develop if the cancer has spread to other organs.
|Treatment for Bone Tumor – Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Treatment|
KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment are very famous in the world. Most patients does not like to get the western treatment because it can have very bad side effects and sometimes may even get infertility from doing so. Others may need to get operations and hospitalize and very high hospital bills.
Someone who have bone tumor don’t cry or sad because Chinese Master is here to help. After using the 4th generation of Chinese medicine formula to treating the bone tumor, many patient are very happy for the results. The Tole Herbal and Acupuncture treatment period are depends on the stages, grades, location and types of the cancer and how serious it. Who have last stages of cancer, The Tole Herbal and Acupuncture treatment can reduce their pain and increase the patient QI (energy).